Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What's next...?

What's next. by William Joseph Dunn
What's next., a photo by William Joseph Dunn on Flickr.
After completion of "Batman: The Brave and the Bold", I worked on the animated adaption of Frank Miller's classic, "The Dark Knight Returns". The DVD movie will be released in two parts. This is a first for the Warner Bros DTVs. My part of the production was to color script the entire movie. This (I believe) is also a first for the Warner Bros DTVs.  I think fans of the book will be very pleased with the finished product. And no, I case you were wondering, the character on this door sign is not from the new DKR DTV, but from an old "New Adventures of Batman" episode

The project I worked on after that has yet to be announced, but I can say that I'm working again with Brave and Bold producer James Tucker. When it's announced I will post it on my new blog:

billdunnanimationpaint.blogspot.com/

It will have animation backgrounds and development art that I did for other shows and DTVs.

3 comments: