Wednesday, April 4, 2012

B:TB&tB season 3 episode 11

B:TB&tB season 3 episode 11 "Mitefall!" Directed by Ben Jones & Lauren Montgomery.

Yeah, I know this is from the final episode of Brave and Bold, but I've been posting these in production order instead of air dates. Well what can I say about these backgrounds? First off these two were originally done for a commercial for the "Batman: The Brave and the Bold - The Video Game":

youtu.be/qx2j0usUc8k?t=15s

Some of the posters in this room were originally seen Jamie Reyes' room in the very first B:TB&tB episode. Other posters were from promotional shots we did during the production of the show.

Click on the image for annotations.


"Batman: The Brave and the Bold" ™Warner Bros. Animation.

2 comments:

  1. Bill, I noticed Fire/Green Flame on one of the posters in the background. Was she originally meant to have a larger role on the show? It always seemed weird to me that everyone that was featured in the intro got an episode dedicated to them in the first couple of seasons except her. I know she was in an opener early on, but I'm not sure if she had a speaking role between then and the JLI coming together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know there where never any plans to have Fire have a whole episode dedicated to her.

      At least we got two design versions of her in to the show though. The early episode you were talking about (episode 2) had the original design of Fire in the teaser. I think I remember someone saying that James Tucker based his design of her on Charo.

      Delete