Saturday, February 5, 2011

The "Batman: The Brave and the Bold" Background Paint Blog



 This February marks my end of production for the "Batman: The Brave and the Bold" animated series. I started working on B:TB&tB as one of the background painters in 2008 and about eight episodes in, I became the background paint supervisor. I plan to use this blog to do a postmortem of sorts and show a small portion of the background paintings I did for the show. I will to try to post at least one painting from every one of the 65 episodes of the series and to have a little commentary to go along with the work. Also, I am going to show some work that was never used for the show for whatever reason. Updates will be once a week (probably on Monday) until we reach the end of the series:

One last note before I move on to the work itself: even though I painted these backgrounds, all of the paintings here are property of Warner Bros Animation, so please do not post any of the work here on your website. You really don't want to upset WB's lawyers...like at all.

"Batman: The Brave and the Bold" ™ Warner Bros. Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment